JumpShift have trained 100's of people in facilitation skills in a number of organisations. Many of these people are now facilitation experts within their organisations and some make their living as facilitation consultants. The programme includes a full day workshop, plus a two hour virtual follow up session. Additionally you will receive a comprehensive A5 facilitation toolkit for future reference, and an online workspace for action planning, collaboration and soft copy resources.
Registrations are now open for our next Art of facilitation workshop. Details and link to register below.
- When: 14 November
- Location: Skills4Work, Unit 5/11 Ronwood Ave, Manukau, Auckland 2104
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Online share and reflect session: two hours, 17 December
One day workshop – essentials – workshop covering the facilitation basics:
- Make a case: ensure you have the 'why' in place.
- Plan: pre-empt and plan a process that removes 90% of potential issues.
- Run: dealing with all those tricky people.
- Follow up: deliver lasting value.
On the job action – including participants planning and facilitating at least one workshop. 1:1 coaching from our experienced coach is included.
Two hour follow up workshop – recap experiences, share lessons and provide additional skill building on the key facilitation basics. Put in place continuing development plan based on DIY.
Optional extra – Ongoing coaching support and reviews every three months.
Our approach is based on our proven Diagnose – Inspire – Your ActionTM (DIY) process, and combines workshop based learning with on the job actions.
- Allows you to make a case for why a facilitated process is the right method to use (very important)
- Plan and run the facilitated session so that it will get actionable outcomes that the participants have strong buy in to
- Follow up the facilitated session so that it delivers outcomes to your organisation
- Sets in place a culture of constantly improving facilitation skills.
These skills and supporting processes are equally powerful for facilitating learning based and business problem solving focused workshops.
Cost is $995 + GST per person. Discounts available for early bird, and multiple tickets purchased from one organisation.
If you wish to discuss this, or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com