JumpShift have trained 100's of people in facilitation skills in a number of organisations. Many of these people are now facilitation experts within their organisations and some make their living as facilitation consultants. The programme includes a full day workshop, plus a two hour virtual follow up session. Additionally you will receive a comprehensive A5 facilitation toolkit for future reference, and an online workspace for action planning, collaboration and soft copy resources.
One day workshop – essentials – workshop covering the facilitation basics:
- Make a case: ensure you have the 'why' in place.
- Plan: pre-empt and plan a process that removes 90% of potential issues.
- Run: dealing with all those tricky people.
- Follow up: deliver lasting value.
On the job action – including participants planning and facilitating at least one workshop. 1:1 coaching from our experienced coach is included.
Two hour follow up workshop – recap experiences, share lessons and provide additional skill building on the key facilitation basics. Put in place continuing development plan based on DIY.
Optional extra – Ongoing coaching support and reviews every three months.
Our approach is based on our proven Diagnose – Inspire – Your ActionTM (DIY) process, and combines workshop based learning with on the job actions.
- Allows you to make a case for why a facilitated process is the right method to use (very important)
- Plan and run the facilitated session so that it will get actionable outcomes that the participants have strong buy in to
- Follow up the facilitated session so that it delivers outcomes to your organisation
- Sets in place a culture of constantly improving facilitation skills.
These skills and supporting processes are equally powerful for facilitating learning based and business problem solving focused workshops.
Cost is $995 + GST per person. Discounts available for early bird, and multiple tickets purchased from one organisation.
If you wish to discuss this, or for further information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org