JumpShift has partnered with the Regional Business Partner Network, a business support service jointly funded by NZTE and Callaghan Innovation to offer leadership development workshop participants the opportunity to attend JumpShift workshops without price as a barrier.
Below is more information on the process to apply for this funding through the Regional Business Partner Network.
Administered by the RBPN, the Management Capability Voucher Fund (Voucher Fund) is available to RBPN Customers who have been through a Discover Session with a RBP Growth Advisor and have had management capability areas identified as a barrier to the growth of the business AND the business meets the following eligibility criteria:
- Be operating with 50 or fewer FTEs workers
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Be operating in a commercial environment – i.e. currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone Discovery Session with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor
- Business should also: have the potential and desire to grow, demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities and have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
For more information on criteria and the steps of a growth advisor click here
Register here to work with a trusted and independent Growth Advisor to move your enterprise forward: https://app.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/Business/SelfRegister
FUNDING/ VOUCHER PROCESS
Growth Advisors issue online vouchers to eligible businesses/ individuals based on the needs identified during the Discover Session, and level of growth potential and contribution to the local economy. Each voucher is issued within the www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz website and can only be booked against one training event within the MarketPlace (https://app.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/Marketplace). Vouchers can be used to cover up to 50% of a workshop fee.
JumpShift has set up workshop events in the RBPN Marketplace where you're able to directly book your spot at an upcoming workshop. Links below.
For more information or for any questions about eligibility/ funding process for JumpShift workshops