Fonterra 'It starts here...' Frontline Leadership Development Programme
Fonterra wanted a leadership development programme relevant for over 500 leaders across the world in roles as diverse as factory management, sales, farmer support, laboratories, accounts processing and supply chain. JumpShift responded with various innovations including our unique audience ‘self-adjusting’ methodology and was selected from an open tender for the job.
- Over 500 people from across the world have gone through Fonterra’s JumpShift leadership development programme.
- 90% of participants ‘strongly’ recommend the programme to peers.
- 94% have significantly improved on their 360 evaluations.
- There are numerous examples of where team engagement (Gallup) has increased 20 to 40%.
- Self-assessment of proficiency is reported as 20 to 25% improvements.
- In addition, business results from these programmes have been measured. One ‘mini project’ alone (out of over 90 mini projects) returning over $1.2M PA to the business.
Very well put together course! it's not over, I will continue to use the tools which it has given me to help me become a good leader.
Really empowering course which has given me the skills I need to lead into the future. I can make it happen!
I feel in myself I have gained important and relevant skills and tools to improve and grow myself and the maintenance team I lead.