Raise your game!
Kevin Carroll is the founder of Kevin Carroll Katalyst/LLC and the author of three highly successful books published by ESPN, Disney Press and McGraw-Hill.
As an author, speaker and agent for social change (a.k.a. the Katalyst), it is Kevin’s “job” to inspire businesses, organisations and individuals - from CEOs and employees of Fortune 500 companies to schoolchildren - to embrace their spirit of play and creativity to maximise their human potential and sustain more meaningful business and personal growth.
- MS in Health Education from St. Joseph’s University
- BA in Speech Communication
- Minor in Physical Education from Angelo State University
- Associates Degree in Interpreting and Translating from the Community College of The Air Force
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Executive Coaching
- Business Culture
- Coach Training for Leaders
- High-performance Team Facilitation
- Skills Development
- The Walt Disney Company
- The National Basketball Association
- The Discovery Channel
Want to find out more?