VP, SALES AND DELIVERY
'Be the change you want to see in the world' - Mahatma Ghandi
Mark is our VP Sales & Delivery at JumpShift. He brings 20 years experience in sales, facilitation and coaching having worked with organisations across the world through a number of consultancies including his own business. Mark inspires meaningful conversations and is passionate about what enables organisations, teams and individuals to achieve their potential.
Mark holds a B.Sc. (Hons) in Managerial and Administrative Studies from Aston University in Birmingham, UK. He is a coach supervisor, an ICF accredited coach, an NLP practitioner, Insights accredited and loves personal and leadership development.
Mark lives in Waiuku south of Auckland, NZ with his wife Samantha, four children Alanah, Soraya, Jole and Khouri, dogs Maizey & Harley, and two kittens. He loves the forests and rugged beaches on the West Coast and body boarding with the kids so that the black sands get everywhere at home!
- Associated Certified Coach (ICF)
- Coaching supervision Diploma (Coaching Supervision Alchemy)
- Insights Discovery Profile Licensed Practictioner
- Certified NLP Pracitioner (Seymour Associates)
- Diploma Performance Coaching (Business) (Newcastle College)
- Certificate in Life Coaching (Newcastle College)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Coach Training for Leaders
- High-performance Team Facilitation
- Sales Capability
- Presenting/skills Development
- Air New Zealand
- Auckland District Health Board
Want to find out more?