Carl is the Founder of JumpShift, and his focus is on improving the effectiveness of organisations through more motivated and productive people. Carl has over 20 years experience of improving organisational performance through defining their identities and developing strategies. Carl has worked at Accenture and Rightmove.co.uk, as well as founding businesses of his own – Browniepoints.co.nz and boutique strategy consulting company Real Consulting.
Carl is passionate about closing the performance gap between what is possible and what is common. This gap represents waste that; us as individuals, our organisations and the world can't afford.
While looking for answers to close this performance gap Carl has worked internationally with world class multinationals, very successful start ups, have started my own companies and completed an MBA at a top US School.
Outside of work, Carl does all he can to be in salt water – fishing it, surfing it or diving in it.
- Platinum-Triangle Fulbright Scholar in Entrepreneurship
- MBA from Babson College in Boston, USA
- Bachelor of Technology (Hons.) from Massey University, NZ
- 2011 Massey University Distinguished Young Alumni award
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Coach Training for Leaders
- High-performance Team Facilitation
- Sales Capability
- Presenting/skills Development
- Southern Cross
Want to find out more?